What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, governmental identification details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
• through your access and use of our website
• by telephone, letter, fax or email, 99acres, Magicbricks
• during conversations between you and our representatives
• by contracting with us
• by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
• completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
• from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
• your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
• your employer
• publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent